Your Acceptance of These Terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Kinds of Data
The Data that may be collected by this Site are: Various types of Personal and Non-personal Identification Information, Cookie and Browsing and Usage Data.
Personal Identification Information
It is always up to you whether to disclose personally identifiable information to us, although if you elect not to do so, we reserve the right not to register you as a user or provide you with any products or services. “Personally identifiable information” means information that can be used to identify you as an individual, such as, for example:
- your name, company, email address, phone number, billing address, and shipping address
- your Breakaway Sites user ID and password
- credit card information
- any account-preference information you provide us
- your computer’s domain name and IP address, indicating
where your computer is located on the Internet
- session data for your login session, so that our computer can ‘talk’ to yours while you are logged in
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, we will:
- not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission — although unless you opt out (see below), we may use your contact information to provide you with information we believe you need to know or may find useful, such as (for example) news about our services and products and modifications to the Terms of Service;
- take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction;
- not use or disclose the information except:
- as necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (for example) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered;
- in the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined (for example, statistical compilations);
- as required by law, for example, in response to a subpoena or search warrant;
- to outside auditors who have agreed to keep the information confidential;
- as necessary to enforce the Terms of Service;
- as necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Breakaway Sites, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Non-Personal Identification Information
We may collect Non-Personal Identification Information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-Personal Identification Information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
How We Use Collected Data and Information
We collect and use Users’ or Data Subjects’ Personal and Non-Personal Identification Information and other Data for the following purposes:
- To Personalize User Experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site. For such purposes, Data are collected for traffic optimization and distribution, analytics, and interaction with external social networks and platforms.
- To Improve our Site. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To Improve Customer Service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To Administer Content, Promotions, Surveys or Other Site Features. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To Send Periodic Emails. The email address Users provide will only be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, or the User may contact us via our Site.
The use of Data for additional purposes by the Owner, may in some cases, and for legal purposes, require specific consent by the User or the Data Subject.
Web Browser Cookies
External data storage sites
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted.
Notice of any Data Breach
We will notify you in the event that your Personal Identification Information may have been breached.
No Exchange of Your Data with Third Parties Without Your Permission
We will not sell, trade, rent, or give away your Personal Identification Information to others without your express permission to do so.
In short, you’re not forced to use our site or provide any data, but if you do it’s your choice what to disclose. You can later ask us what data of yours we have, ask us to change or delete it, or tell you who has direct access to it. We’ll be careful to prevent unauthorized access to your data, but if we find your data may have been breached, we will notify you. We won’t spam you; you can opt in and out of mailing lists. We won’t give away or sell your personal data in any way to others.
Notice to European Union users
Breakaway Sites‘ operations are located primarily in the United States. If you provide information to us, the information will be transferred out of the European Union (EU) to the United States. By providing personal information to us, you are consenting to its storage and use as described herein.
Information collected from children
You must be at least 13 years old to use Breakaway Sites‘ Web site and services. Breakaway Sites does not knowingly collect information from children under 13. (See the U.S. Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.)
Information Not Contained in this Policy
More information on processing Personal Information may be requested from the Owner at anytime by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions or comments?
Last modified Friday, August 18, 2017.